Thursday, April 3, 2008

Upcoming Editions List


Second Issue of the AT Blog Carnival Coming Monday, April 28, 2008
Call for Submissions...
Topic: "My favorite Post"
If you would like to submit an entry, please submit by Friday, April 25, 2008. Please keep your submissions specific to assistive technology if you want them included.
Any level of user is welcome - this is not just for "experts". We are all in a constant state of learning!
Please submit your blog post link or links to: lonthornburg@nolimits2learning.com or on the actual Blog Carnival site at: http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_3810.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lon, I don't really understand the topic for the #2 carnival. Do you just want what everybody likes best? It doesn't seem unified in any way, that's all, so I'm not sure I've understood it correctly.

Ricky
ATMac - http://atmac.org/ - Assistive Technology for Mac OS X Users

Lon said...

OK - my thoughts, and I agree they weren't very clear - I had a been given 2 posts by an AT blogger. He said these were his favorite ones he had written on his blog. I thought it might be interesting to ask people to look back in their archives and find one or two special posts they like that adressed AT in them. If they didn't have one, they could work on something new to submit. I am trying to stay general starting out so people can have a broader spectrum to submit from.
I am totally open to suggestions because this will be a collective place to share - not MY place to run the whole show. A submission could be a past post that people have liked best - if that is why you think it is your best post. Maybe a post is a favorite because you shared a strong opinion and got lots of interesting feedback. Maybe it is your favorite because you really felt you communicated something more effectively than you ever had. Maybe it was just a really valuable tech tip or something useful. If folks don't have a favorite, maybe
they can write something abut a favorite AT topic that is their main thing.
I will re-write the edition 2 post and make it more clear and put some of this in it.
I sure value your input and anybody elses. I like the thought of unifying our posts. Let us hear any further thoughts out there about this.Got any?
Lon